Get your Military Ministry Spiritual Resources today!
Find Resources for:
Chaplains | Churches | Families
Plus Information on:
Rapid Deployment Kits
NEW!! Check out these third-party titles recommended by Military Ministry (September – November 2012):
TOP 25 RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
Why our concerted effort?
A Bible in every “foxhole.” Resources to empower chaplains in every Service of the Armed Forces. Networks to keep service members connected during their entire careers.
Marilyn wrote to us with one of the best expressions of why we serve our military men and women:
- “I see no better place that God would have me give…than to our soldiers who need all the comfort and love that the Bible gives to us. At a time in their lives, they are all so afraid and reaching out for anything they can, and who better for them to reach out for…but the Lord. Some the these men and women may never get to know the Lord, if not for these (military-unique spiritual resources) that people who are sending money for. What a wonderful way to win more and more souls to our Lord, especially when they are in such danger. I just want to thank you for doing this for us, so we can help them together.”
It is critical to Arm Troops in Harm’s Way with Spiritual Resources. The Word of God has given hundreds of thousands of soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines the assurance of God’s love as they encounter the toughest conditions our world can offer.
Military Ministry teams with chaplains and organizations to provide a spiritual resource network that troops and families can draw upon during tough times.
- Since 9/11/2001, we have distributed over 2.3 million Rapid Deployment Kits (RDKs) to answer requests from chaplains and troops:
- RDKs include a pocket-sized, camouflage New Testament, an “Our Daily Bread” devotional guide, and a “Would You Like to Know God Personally?” booklet in a waterproof bag that fits in a troop’s cargo pocket.
- Every week, volunteers assemble RDKs , for many, this has become their primary personal ministry.
- Strong demand for RDKs and other Bible packages continues from all branches of the military. We are shipping 15-20,000 RDKs per month, all free of charge to troops and chaplains because of the generous support of donors.
- Military Ministry’s Chaplains Kits include books, videos and pamphlets that chaplains can use to supplement their chapel programs.
- More and more requests are being made for full Bibles as troops read their RDK New Testaments and want more. Please help us to send more Bibles.
Chaplains appreciate our “Bibles for the troops” ministries:
- Today I received the boxes of RDKs. I distributed them to the soldiers and one soldier asked me to go through the packet with him, which I did. I read to him from the Bible and prayed the prayer of salvation from the booklet Would You Like to Know God Personally? He fell on his knees and accepted Christ.
- I am in Iraq and giving out many of the RDKs. The soldiers are always itching to get their hands on anything that relates to faith.
- Last Sunday I had about 80 young marines in my service. I had the RDKs displayed on a table in the back by the cross. After the service, 50 of the Marines took an RDK and accepted Christ at that time.
- I was overwhelmed at the demand for the Kits; I gave away every one I had available, and some of my soldiers were asking for more for their buddies. I also had a chance to pray with dozens of soldiers when the kits were given out.
Troops often send their thanks:
- (In Iraq), the Bible in my Rapid Deployment Kit was the one I had, the only one. Times when we were reading our Bible, the ones we got in our kit, it was all the guys sitting around, reading and it was a big comfort to have that…to read before missions, or even unwinding in our bunks at the end of the day.
- I’m a Soldier serving in Baghdad, Iraq. I picked up a bible today and as I was reading I noticed a sticker in the inside cover. It stated that the bible had been provided through the Military Ministry Campus Crusade for Christ in Newport News, VA. Being from Portsmouth it was nice to have a feeling of something being from home. For that I say thank you. It is the small things that keep us going over here. Again thanks for your support.
- There are no Seven Elevens over there where you can just stop in and pick up a Bible. It’s a good service that the Military Ministry is providing; giving the RDKs to everybody over there; especially times when we need a source of faith, and we may not get it elsewhere.
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.